A revised Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (NSF 16-1) will be effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 25, 2016.
The PAPPG includes the Grant Proposal Guide and Award and Administration Guide.
Significant revisions include:
- enforcement of 5 p.m. submitter’s local time across all NSF funding opportunities;
- implementation of NSF’s Public Access Policy;
- submission of proposal certifications by the Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) concurrently with proposal submission;
- NSF’s implementation of the U.S. Government Policy for Institutional Oversight of Life Sciences on Dual Use Research of Concern;
- provision of Collaborators and Other Affiliations information as a new single-copy document, instead of as a part of the Biographical Sketch;
- submission of Biographical Sketches and Current and Pending Support separately for each senior personnel;
- electronic signature and submission of notifications and requests by the AOR only;
- revision of time-frame for submission of final project reports, project outcomes reports and financial closure of awards to 120 days after the award end date; and
- numerous clarifications throughout the document.
For more information, contact policy[at]nsf[dot]gov.
One thought on “Revised Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (Effective 2016)”
Comments are closed.