The NSF Convergence Accelerator has issued a new funding opportunity for three new research track topics: Equitable Water Solutions, Real-World Chemical Sensing Applications, and Bio-Inspired Design Innovations.
Researchers and innovators have two submission pathways to submit their proposals: Solicitation, NSF-23-590, and Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), NSFBAA-CA23-01.
- Required letters of intent are due by July 11, 2023.
- Full proposals are due by 5 p.m. local time on August 22, 2023.
More information on the tracks and potential topics can be found on the program webpage.
Opportunities to Learn More: Upcoming Webinars
Join an NSF Convergence Accelerator webinar to learn about the program and the current funding opportunity.
Webinars will be held: May 25, 2023 and June 6, 2023 from 3 – 5 p.m. EDT.
During the webinars, participants will learn about:
- the program’s model and fundamentals, including:
- the program’s phased approach
- innovation processes used to accelerate basic research into practice
- the solicitation opportunity and the research track focuses
- required Convergence Accelerator fundamentals, and important submission information.
The goal of these webinars is to bring awareness of this exciting opportunity to develop use-inspired solutions to have a positive impact on national and societal challenges.
Optional 30 minute Track Breakouts
At 4:30 p.m. EDT, join us for an optional 30 minute breakout session featuring the three track topics. Here you can ask additional questions and engage with similarly-interested stakeholders and researchers to potentially assist you in forming your team and formulating your proposal.
One thought on “Learn about the new tracks in NSF’s Convergence Accelerator”
Comments are closed.