The NSF Convergence Accelerator has issued a new funding opportunity for three new research track topics: Equitable Water Solutions, Real-World Chemical Sensing Applications, and Bio-Inspired Design Innovations.
Researchers and innovators have two submission pathways to submit their proposals: Solicitation, NSF-23-590, and Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), NSFBAA-CA23-01.
- Required letters of intent are due by July 11, 2023.
- Full proposals are due by 5 p.m. local time on August 22, 2023.
More information on the tracks and potential topics can be found on the program webpage.
Opportunities to Learn More: Upcoming Webinars
Join an NSF Convergence Accelerator webinar to learn about the program and the current funding opportunity.
Webinars will be held: May 25, 2023 and June 6, 2023 from 3 – 5 p.m. EDT.
During the webinars, participants will learn about:
- the program’s model and fundamentals, including:
- the program’s phased approach
- innovation processes used to accelerate basic research into practice
- the solicitation opportunity and the research track focuses
- required Convergence Accelerator fundamentals, and important submission information.
The goal of these webinars is to bring awareness of this exciting opportunity to develop use-inspired solutions to have a positive impact on national and societal challenges.
Optional 30 minute Track Breakouts
At 4:30 p.m. EDT, join us for an optional 30 minute breakout session featuring the three track topics. Here you can ask additional questions and engage with similarly-interested stakeholders and researchers to potentially assist you in forming your team and formulating your proposal.